11 April 2023
- We are excited to announce the addition of a new article to the Venom knowledge base! Learn about how the Venom blockchain utilizes the Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism, Byzantine fault-tolerant (BFT) algorithm, and the essential role of validators in maintaining the network's security and integrity.
1 March 2023
- A new article has been added to the Venom knowledge base, introducing the Threaded Virtual Machine (TVM). Read more about TVM, which is a virtual machine that utilizes the actor model for efficient message-passing concurrency.
23 February 2023
- Added some smart contract programming questions into the corresponding FAQ section.
21 February 2023
- We have created a FAQ section for our documentation. Today, we have added some integration questions into. Of course, this section will be improved and we will add more questions and answers above many themes (ex. smart-contract developers, common architecture etc)
5 January 2023
- A development guide for Venom In Action has been added. This guide introduces the Frontend for NFT Auctions and demonstrates how to use auction smart contracts. Additionally, it shows one of the most popular dApp actions, which is sending users' fungible tokens.
15 December 2022
A development guide covering: How To Run A Venom Validator Node has been added to the maintain section.
9 December 2022
A development guide for Venom In Action has been added, featuring a Frontend For NFT Collections. The guide demonstrates the use of a salt process and its application in TIP4. As an example, it teaches you how to display the NFTs in your collection and the NFTs of any other user.
A new article titled Gas And Fees has been added to the Venom Blockchain Knowledge Base. The article provides an overview of how gas fees function within the Venom Blockchain.
17 November 2022
- A development guide for Venom In Action has been added, which expands on our Voting System With A Backend Guide.
- This guide is specifically for backend developers and illustrates how to interact with smart contracts from the backend, including how to listen to any smart contract's event.
10 November 2022
- A development guide for Venom In Action has been added, which expands on our Tokensale With A Frontend Guide. This guide is specifically for frontend developers and focuses on interacting with smart contract state, including reading and changing it through transactions.
24 October 2022
- A new article about important participants in the Venom Blockchain Network has been added, specifically focusing on Network Maintainers.
21 October 2022
- A development guide has been added on Creating Your Own Non-Fungible TIP-4 Token. The guide covers the creation of an NFT, as well as a simple auction contract.
18 October 2022
- A development guide has been added on Creating Your Own Fungible Tip-3 Token. This guide serves as a good starting point for learning development on the Venom Blockchain.
15 October 2022
- A new learning article has been added about one of the fundamental concepts of the Venom blockchain: Messages And Transactions.
13 October 2022
- A new learning article has been added on Tokens And Assets, which describes the most commonly used types of assets on the Venom blockchain.